Mozilla update in Potato Proposed updates?

I've been toying with the idea of uploading a new mozilla to=20
proposed-updates to get cleaned up before the potato R1 release.
Any comments on this?
Potato Mozilla version is M14
As of this Mail, Mozilla is at M17

If you have reasons why it shouldn't be in potato I'd like to know
I may be able to fix most if not all of the serious problems
Please keep in mind how obscenely old the current potato mozilla is
before commenting.

(PS: Please keep the discussion on the list, so ideas aren't repeated,
and other opinions can be voiced, and I couldn't care less if you CC me)

--
Frank aka Myth

The unix learning curve may be steep, but at leas you only have to climb
it once -- unknown