Re: My recent bug's and continuing effort to debconf-ize Debian

By all means sign me up.

Incidentally, I have debconfized the following:

magicfilter
postfix
base-passwd
libpaperg
libpaper

I did the first three about a month ago and sent the patches to the
maintainers.  None have yet integrated it.  The last one I did just
recently and sent in the patch, but I won't fault the libpaperg
maintainer for not integrating it yet :-)

I'll continue to work on others.  The Debconf Ray is next focusing on
ispell (fear)

-- John

John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com