Re: My recent bug's and continuing effort to debconf-ize Debian

On Sat, Sep 02, 2000 at 06:49:22PM +1100, Herbert Xu wrote:
> Roland Bauerschmidt <rb@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 07:10:30PM -0700, Joey Hess wrote:
> >> As I said above, debconf is in standard.
>
> > Sorry. I didn't know that. Dpkg and apt-cache still claim that it is
> > in optional:
>
> Someone needs to update the override file for debconf to become standard.

which I will do when auric decides to show its face.

--

                       Michael Beattie (mickyb@es.co.nz)

      There is an old saying that if a million monkeys typed on a million
     keyboards for a million years, eventually all the works of Shakespeare
     would be produced.   Now, thanks to Usenet, we know this is not true.