ITP or rather upload... KDE

Ok...I leave for an extended weekend and Troll get's freaky on me! :)

Since I've been basically doing this unofficially for almost 2 years now working
with Stephan Kulow who was the maintainer/developer and who has since passed
it on to me due to time and the fact he's not running woody and all...and
since QT (which I also maintain currently) 2.2 will be GPL'd solving all those
lovely issues of the past, I'm announcing my intent to do away with kde.tdyc.com
and merge in all the KDE 2.x packages into main.  These include the following:

kdesupport (provides libuulib5, libmim1) - sup libraries needed for some KDE
                                           apps
kdelibs                                  - the core pieces (ssl and nonssl vers)
kdebase  (kdebase, -doc, -dev, kdewallpapers, and kdm)
kdeadmin
kdeutils
kdegames
kdegraphics
kdemultimedia
kdenetwork -
kdetoys
kdepim
koffice
kde-i18n (this is huge...all the locales broken down by language) .deb for each

This will all happen after qt2.2 is released with the GPL lic and packaged/uploaded...

(except for kdelibs and support which do not have the licensing issues)

Ivan

p.s. I think that's all the pieces.....

--
Ivan E. Moore II