RFC/ITP: everybuddy-cvs

I started making personal debs of the everybuddy CVS snapshots because EB
releases tend to lag pretty far behind the code in CVS.  I called my
package ebsnap, and made it conflict with everybuddy.  I put it on my
site, and that was that.

Now, I've adopted everybuddy and gotten through the NM process.  I'd like
to add the CVS version to unstable...but I don't know what to call it.
My current idea is everybuddy-cvs, and make it conflict with everybuddy,
and conflict/replace ebsnap, for the people who may have downloaded
ebsnap.  Is that the correct way to proceed?

I'll be doing the rename and the upload sometime early next week.

--
michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "Yo ho, it's hot, the sun is not a place
   <ivey@gweezlebur.com>     : where we could live."