RFC/ITP: everybuddy-cvs

I started making personal debs of the everybuddy CVS snapshots because EB
releases tend to lag pretty far behind the code in CVS.  I called my
package ebsnap, and made it conflict with everybuddy.  I put it on my
site, and that was that.

Now, I've adopted everybuddy and gotten through the NM process.  I'd like
to add the CVS version to unstable...but I don't know what to call it.
My current idea is everybuddy-cvs, and make it conflict with everybuddy,
and conflict/replace ebsnap, for the people who may have downloaded
ebsnap.  Is that the correct way to proceed?

I'll be doing the rename and the upload sometime early next week.

michael d. ivey        [McQ] : "Yo ho, it's hot, the sun is not a place
   <ivey@gweezlebur.com>     : where we could live."
http://gweezlebur.com/~ivey/ :                                  -- TMBG
 encrypted email preferred   :