pcre

I've just uploaded version 3 of libpcre.

I've put it in a new package, libpcre3, and given it a new soname. I'm not
sure if this was strictly necessary or not: the upstream documentation
doesn't mention binary compatibility with the old version, probably because
older versions weren't intended to be built as shared libraries at all.

I intend to stop maintaining libpcre1 (not that I've touched it in the last
year as it is) and think it should be removed from debian; I will continue
to fix any bugs in libpcre2 but would like to see as much as possible
migrating to using libpcre3 instead; this should just be a recompile for
most things.

I'll package a new version of exim tomorrow which will be linked against
libpcre3. Once this is uploaded, I'll request for libpcre3 to be made
standard priority and libpcre2, currently standard, to be made optional.

Please Cc me on any replies as I don't normally read this list.