Date: Mon, 27 Dec 1999 20:57:06  -0800
From: tsplayer@support.real.com
Subject: Realplayer for Debian GNU/Linux [#6430953]
To: edward@debian.org

Hello Edward,
 Thanks for contacting RealNetworks Technical Support.

Please note that RealPlayer G2 will be available on the following operating
systems at some point in the future:

Macintosh
Irix
SunOS
Linux
DEC Unix

If you are interested in seeing the RealPlayer G2 ported to a different
operating system than those listed, please send your plan, including the
amount you or your organization is willing to pay RealNetworks for this
development, via post to the following:

RealNetworks, Inc.
1111 3rd Ave.
Suite 2900
Seattle, WA 98101
Attn: Dave Hardwick, Technical Support Manager

******************

There is an ALPHA version of G2 available on our Developer site for testing
only. There is no technical suppport available for this product, but you can
submit a bug or issue a report at alphag2@real.com (where are the devleopers
hang out and answer questions.). Until the product is more stable and signed
off by every department, it will not be supported technically from the
department I reside in.

Thanks for your interest in the RealPlayer.

Wish you Merry Christmas!!

Thank you.

Thirumalesh.M
Aditi Corporation
RealNetworks Authorized Support Provider.

--
Don't worry  --  shop.