Is dh_installxfonts okay?

I am not sure and I am afraid I might misunderstand something
but I wish to know...

Several xfonts-* packages seem to fail removing fonts.dir/alias
on removing or purging.  The postrm of them has

  for currentdir in $fontdirs; do
	  longdir=/usr/lib/X11/fonts/$currentdir
	  if [ -d $longdir ]; then
		  for file in fonts.dir fonts.alias; do
			  rm -f $file
		  done

and I wondered "rm -f $file" should be something like
"rm -f $longdir/$file"?

What do I misunderstand at all?

And one more question.  Some packages do not add their entry
(FontPath "/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/.../") to /etc/X11/XF86Config
, for example xfonts-cyrillic, xfonts-naga10 etc., is this okay?

Thanks in advance,		2000.8.17

--
 Debian JP Developer - much more I18N of Debian
 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@pm.tokushima-u.ac.jp>