Re: RFP: Quadra -- a multiplayer networked smooth tetris game

Hi,

    MEM> Package: wnpp Severity: wishlist

    MEM> Hi,

    MEM> It be nice if someone packages Quadra for Debian.  It's a
    MEM> tetris clone with single and multiuser modes, playable over
    MEM> tcp/ip, featuring smooth graphics, worldwide high score lists,
    MEM> servers and what not.

Is it significantly different to Tetrinet? I know that gtetrinet is
packaged; what's more, it is licenced under the GPL.

Regards,

Edward.

--

Edward C. Lang   woot on various channels on irc.openprojects.net
edlang@pcug.org.au - Normal mail. Most stuff ends up here anyway.