RFP: Quadra -- a multiplayer networked smooth tetris game

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Hi,

    It be nice if someone packages Quadra for Debian.  It's a tetris
 clone with single and multiuser modes, playable over tcp/ip, featuring
 smooth graphics, worldwide high score lists, servers and what not.  It
 was register-ware but the company producing it went out of bussiness
 and released the source on sourceforge under the LGPL.  It includes its
 own game engine library, which IMO should be packaged separetedly from
 the game (it might be useful to other people, don't know, didn't looked
 at it).  It built straight out of the tarball on my box (woody).  The
 game is written in C++ and doesn't require any other exotic libraries
 to compile.  On sourceforge there are some bug reports plus the
 mandatory mailing lists :-) Briefly:

 Package: quadra
 Section: games
 License: LGPL

 I don't package it myself because I'm not a tetris fan, but I'm sure
 the tetris freaks I know would love this version.

 Thanks,

                                Marcelo