5 inofficial packages for download

Hi,
I just uploaded my first five Debian packages. They include the console
programs journal, mrename, ncps, saydate, and snap.
The download URL is http://members.tripod.de/GBechly/debian/.
I also included a Packages file generated with dpkg-scanpackages, thus the
site should be apt-getable with
	deb http://members.tripod.de/GBechly debian/
Since I am no official maintainer yet, I cannot upload the packages to
unstable. Anyway, I would appreciate any testing of my newbie packages
and of course would welcome any offer of sponsorship.
Cheers,
Guenter
--
Linux: Who needs GATES in a world without fences?