Intent to port SuperH

Hi,

I wish to create a port to Debian GNU/Linux to SuperH
http://linuxsh.sourceforge.net/.   On April, Niibe-san,
the developer of Linux/SH, posted intention to port Debian/SH
http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-0004/msg01058.html
I think it's good that debian become first distribution
for Linux/SH.

Recently, I got HP Jornada 680/690 and try to run
Linux/SH http://www.hf.rim.or.jp/~yaegashi/ on these machine.
It works, and can compile some programs.
I think we can start portint debian to SuperH already.
Yaegashi-san, another developer of Linux/SH, already build some
*_sh.deb and cross development environments.

At first, I requests new list: debian-sh@lists.debian.org and
I'd like to gather these information reletad to debian/sh in
http://www.debian.org/ports/sh

Any comments?

Regards,
Fumitoshi UKAI