SuperH port

Hi there,

You may notice about the arch/sh directory of Linux kernel.  Yes, now
we have Hitach SuperH port in Linux kernel!

SuperH is processor made by Hitachi and targetted to embedded system.
It is used in HP Jornada (SH-3), and SEGA's Dreamcast (SH-4).

FYI, current situation of the work around SuperH is:

	Kernel:
		Almost in sync with the developement of 2.3.
		There's CVS repository on SourceForge.NET

	GCC/Binutils:
		We need unofficial patch for shared object support.
		Already sent assignments to FSF, and waiting process.
		After acception of the assignment, do the work for merge
		into the standard distribution.

	GNU C Library:
		Same for GCC/Binutils

	GDB:
		Ditto.

With kernel and GNU Toolchain and the library, I think that we're
ready to begin full featured operating system.

I'm considering about porting Debian GNU/Linux to SuperH architecture,
and have read the Developper Reference ane New Maintainers Guide.  At
first, we'll start the porting work among our group, and enlarge the
community.

Could you please suggest me, how things should go?  Any comments are
appriciated.

Thansk,
--
Niibe Yutaka