What Happenned?

Hi,

I was wondering if you could tell me what happenned at this link:

http://www.debian.org/Lists-Archives/debian-devel-0001/msg00889.html

Way back in January, I came across an offer for a video, so I responded to it via my email, and I guess it showed up here. But soon after, hotmail said I had spammed someone with 50+ emails and they closed my account.

Did you report me to hotmail? And if so, why? I didn't say anything other than repost what somebody else had already posted, and asked "Are you still offering this?" Please let me know what ever happened, if you know. Thanks!

- Adam