In as little as just 2 floppies, you too can have a potato....

I think the press release should really _really_ stress this sort of
thing:

In as little as just 2 floppies, with a fast net connection (DSL, cable,
etc), you can install a Debian system onto your pc.  Never worry again
about how old the shipped CD is, or needing to download and burn an huge
650 megabyte iso CD image, or downloading 'current' security patches right
away, Potato will install off the network, and it will always be the
freshest and most secure it can possibly be.

At our local LUG meetings, I pretty much tell everyone that if they have
any sort of speedy connection, Debian is a dream come true.  "apt-get
install <package>" often convinces them to forsake RPMs forever.