Re: traceroute vs. traceroute6

On Fri, 28 Jul 2000, [iso-8859-1] Nicolás Lichtmaier wrote:

>  No, because sendmail isn't meant to be called by end users. `mail' is the
> traditional interface to sendmail, and it's in /usr/bin. `traceroute' is a

I don't know of any serious mail program that uses 'mail' to inject new
messages, even pine doesn't do that!

It seems quite plain to me that there can be no question that sendmail is
actually used by end user program (non-admin) to place new messages into
the outbound mail spool, and as such should really be in /usr/bin/.

Jason