Re: About new fields in debian/control for bug reporting.

> > Origin-debian will contain a *conffile* /etc/origin/Debian with a
> > template for filling in the last 3 items shown (and maybe others).
>
> Why a conffile?

So a sysadmin can manually change some entries and have those entries
stick on upgrade.  For example, from:

  Bug-Submit-To: submit@bugs.debian.org

to:

  Bug-Submit-To: quiet@bugs.debian.org

> Will all packages have to depend on origin-*? E.g. all helix packages
> on orign-helix, etc.

Yes, unless origin-debian is in base, I think packages with Origin:
Debian *should* recommend origin-debian.  I see this kind of
dependency:

  Package: foo
  Origin: Debian
  Recommends: origin-debian

  Package: origin-debian
  Depends: origin-base
  Suggests: bug | reportbug

(The Suggests could be in origin-base, but what if different
distributions have different bug-submission software?)

Of course, this isn't mandatory.  If origin-helix isn't installed then
the bug submission software may simply fail, noting that it doesn't
know how/where to send bug reports.

-itai