Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 21, 2000

On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 04:30:03PM +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> Quoting BugScan reporter <bugscan@debian.org>:
> > Package: ftp.debian.org (pseudo)
> > Maintainer: Guy Maor <ftpmaster@debian.org>
> >   67390  task-webserver-roxen is not installable in potato
> > [REMOVE] Binary will be removed (again)
> Could someone PLEASE (!!!) take care of this already!!!
> This is not Roxen's fault, but the ftp maintainers that haven't
> reinstalled the packages...

(a) Reinstalling packages never happens

(b) There's, what, two dozen packages that need to be reinstalled? Way
    too many at this point in the freeze (or anywhere in the last week
    or two, really).

(c) It's only the one uninstallable binary that'll disappear, not the
    entire package.

(d) There's always woody.

Cheers,
aj (acting release manager)