Debian Linux

I think that you guys should make a compact version of Debian. That should be like Small Debian, and it should work in a FAT32 partition... like Monkey Linux, or
Dragon Linux, you guys should make a mini version, like Slackware Linux made ZipSlack, the mini version of Slackware... It would increase the number of guys
buying Debian because everyone knows that Debian Linux is in matter of fact the best Linux distribution, but it doesn't do like autoconfigure, and I think that in the Debian Linux installation you guys should make a file that auto detect the video card, sound card, printer, and monitor... I'm thinking in buying Debian Linux, but I don't know if I know enough to start using Debian Linux, because I already used RedHat Linux 6.02, and Mandrake Linux 6.05...
Thank you, Lucas