Re: Release-critical Bugreport for July 21, 2000

Quoting Anthony Towns <aj@azure.humbug.org.au>:

> On Fri, Jul 21, 2000 at 04:30:03PM +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:
> > Quoting BugScan reporter <bugscan@debian.org>:
> > > Package: ftp.debian.org (pseudo)
> > > Maintainer: Guy Maor <ftpmaster@debian.org>
> > >   67390  task-webserver-roxen is not installable in potato
> > > [REMOVE] Binary will be removed (again)
> > Could someone PLEASE (!!!) take care of this already!!!
> > This is not Roxen's fault, but the ftp maintainers that haven't
> > reinstalled the packages...
>
> (a) Reinstalling packages never happens

Wrong. Roxen was reinstalled.

> (c) It's only the one uninstallable binary that'll disappear, not the
>     entire package.

Wrong again. libroxen* was removed.

> (d) There's always woody.

Sure, but Roxen have been reinstalled into Potato, because the bug's
where fixed. Roxen have quite a big user base, and I've got quite a lot
of private mails about it's disappearance.

If I re-upload the libroxen* packages missing to frozen, will that fix
the problem?
--
Mossad Cuba FSF Soviet Treasury AK-47 Waco, Texas pits Ft. Bragg
ammonium president FBI Clinton strategic killed