Re: Asking the upstream author

Fabien Ninoles <fabien@Nightbird.TZoNE.ORG> writes:

> In this case, we should have a more uptodate (read automated)
> wnpp pages, [...]

A few weeks ago, using the bug-tracking-system for WNPP/ITP was
discussed here. People were content with the scheme, but I think the
ftp-masters have to generate a pseudo-package for it (or can the
BTS-admin do this alone?), which has not happened yet.

Please somebody check that and file a wishlist bug against
bugs.debian.org (I can't - no connection to *.debian.org at the
moment), so that it will not vanish in time.

--
Robbe