Re: ITP: codecommander

Joop Stakenborg wrote:

> CodeCommander is a code editor for most POSIX compliant operating systems, makes
> use
> of the Gtk+ widget set and the GNOME libraries. The purpose of this program is
> provide programmers with a single application that can take care of all their
> programming
> needs.
>
> web site is at http://codecommander.sourceforge.net

I am only curious, why you didn't contact me.  I don't believe you
didn't notice link to Debian packages on Download page.  It's ok,
you can package it, I am not so interested in packaging it.  But
anyway you could send me at least quick notice.

--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej@globe.cz> Globe Internet s.r.o.http://globe.cz/
Tel: +420235365000 Fax: +420235365009  Pláničkova 1, 162 00 Praha 6