Re: Vacation 18.7-5.8 Ottawa/Halifax/Newfoundland

On Sun, 16 Jul 2000, Florian Lohoff wrote:

> Probably one or the other Debian Developer will be around and would
> like to Kesign and/or drink a beer ( Do they have beer in Canada ? ).

I shall be there, and I know Jim Pick and Frank Belew will be there too
off the top of my head.

Yes, Canada has Beer and it is widely belived by Canadians that our beer
is actually quite good, especially compared to that water they dare to
call beer in the US :>

Jason