Vacation 18.7-5.8 Ottawa/Halifax/Newfoundland

Hi,
i will be on Vacation and the Ottawa Linux Symposium. I have no packages
in the current debian tree so no need for NMU. Nevertheless i would
like to meet loads of Debian Developers in the Canada area - More especially
i will be in Ottawa for the Ottawalinuxsymposium and then travel
to Newfoundland over Halifax to St. Johns which is my current
planning.

Probably one or the other Debian Developer will be around and would
like to Kesign and/or drink a beer ( Do they have beer in Canada ? ).

I think i will read my email regularly.

Flo
--
Florian Lohoff		flo@rfc822.org		      	+49-5201-669912
     "If you're not having fun right now, you're wasting your time."