Changing Ghostscript .upp files?

On Fri, Jul 14, 2000 at 10:25:42AM -0500, David Starner wrote:

> I've got an HPDJ 692C (refurbished). I had that problem, so I went in
> and played with dupMargins in /usr/lib/ghostscript/5.10/cdj550.upp and
> haven't really had problems since.

Hmm, given that you had to modify that file do you think I should make the
upp files configuration files in the Debian package? That would move them
to /etc as well but I don't think that would be a problem.

Thanks

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member