cvs remote server, problems with setting up.

Hey,

I have a problem with setting up remote CVS server (I'm using the
potato version). I created proper $CVSROOT/CVSROOT/passwd with valid
data (user:password:local-user), the user logs on OK. But when I tried
to import some directory tree, after fast scrolling lines with `L' or
`I' at the begin (which is listing of this directory tree of course),
there came `Permission denied.' and import did break.

CVS repository is owned by local-user mentioned in cvs passwd file.

regards,
Jubal

--
[ Miros/law L Baran, baran-at-knm-org-pl, neg IQ, cert AI ] [ 0101010 is ]
[ BOF2510053411, makabra.knm.org.pl/~baran/, alchemy pany ] [ The Answer ]

          Stop searching forever. Happiness is just next to you.