ITP: gmoo & wminet

Hello ppl!

I packaged ...

* gmoo:

 Gmoo is a GTK+ based MOO client that also works for MUDs, MUSHs, etc. It's
 many features include internal and external editors, multiple world
 connecting, (configuratable) ANSI, PERL and/or TCL based scripting and
 MCP (the MOO Client Protocol).
 Each world is independantly configurable, with it's own settings and
 looks. Logging and shell integration are possible.

It was downloaded from http://www.luon.net/~gert
The upstream author is Gert Scholten and the licence is GPL.

* wminet:

 WMiNET has some nice & nifty features for monitoring, like:
   * Monitors number of processes, users, ftp users,
     http users, and NFS mounts;
   * Monitors any tcp port you specify.
   * Selectable LED or LCD GUI;
   * Commandline options (-h for help);
   * Enable/disable monitoring using ~/.wminetrc;
   * Customs stats posistioning using  ~/.wminetrc
   * User-definable scripts/commands using ~/.wminetrc;
   * lpd monitoring

It was downloaded from http://www.neotokyo.org/illusion/downloads
The upstream authors are Dave Clark <clarkd@skynet.ca>,
  Antoine Nulle <warp@xs4all.nl> & Martijn Pieterse <pieterse@xs4all.nl>
and the licence is also GPL.

The packages have already been made (the second was an exercise). I have
posted a new maintainership application already, until then I am
looking for a sponsor!

Gtnx,

Paul

Student @ Eindhoven                         | ICQ: 8678828