Re: Debian 2.2 Release.

On Fri, Jun 30, 2000 at 09:40:51PM -0500, John Goerzen wrote:

> This is incorrect.  Anybody can, and frequently do, run civserver.  To
> say that "foo is not usable because one particular server bar is
> newer" is totally silly.  True, older freeciv will not work with newer
> server, but that does not mean that older versions of freeciv are
> totally useless.  Quite the contrary, in fact.

In fact I said "someone claimed". BTW I think that allowing the
possibility to use fully the (IMHO) best free games available and with
fully I mean online too with metaserver ie, could be important for potato.
:-)

--
| Christian Surchi           | www.firenze.linux.it/~csurchi    | www. |
| csurchi@mclink.it          | christian@firenze.linux.it       | gnu. |