Re: dist-upgrade wants to remove scwm

mwooding@thecity.sfsu.edu (Miguel Wooding SF Ten.Union) writes:

> I simply followed a link from the Debian Documentation Project page in
> the Developers' Corner at the Debian web site.  All the pages leading
> up to this were in English; isn't it reasonable to expect that they
> would continue in English?

If for some reason, your browser is configured[1] to prefer, say,
Spanish pages, you will see some pages in English (because no Spanish
version exists), and others in Spanish.

BTW, while experimenting, I found a real bug:

<URL:http://www.debian.org/releases/frozen/i386/release-notes/index.en.html>
is correct, but .../index.de.html contains the Slink version. Other
language versions (tried es, fr) seem to suffer from similar problems.

Footnotes:
[1]  FWIW, Netscape has this in Edit/Preferences/Navigator/Languages

--
Robbe