Re: modular design for adduser

I think it's a great idea, and it works well with the sysvinit method - although
I question that intuitiveness of "clean" as the paramater to remove a user.
Maybe you should have AXXfoo and RXXfoo symlinks (for Add and Remove), which
would execute 'scripts/foo add' or 'scripts/foo remove'.

--
There is a 90% chance that this message was written when the author's been
up longer than he should have. Please disregard any senseless drivel.