Potato release: What is "official"?

Hi *,

Michael Bramer (grisu@d.o) and myself are working for LinuxLand on
CDs of potato which are to be released shortly after potato itself.

As we want to make some changes from the official CD images we are
wondering if we could still call the resulting CDs "official".
The changes will mainly be l10n of the installation and stuff
like that. We will provide some extra stuff like a few packages
from woody and some demo versions of games etc. on a 4th CD.

Is there a way we can still call the result "Debian" or "Debian plus
add-on packages"?

Thanks

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member