Re: The Grand Plan

On Sun, Jun 18, 2000 at 11:35:24PM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:

> 	* And, hopefully, updates for:
> 		xfree86, cricket, epic
> 	  (which are floating around, but not actually uploaded for frozen.
> 	   cricket and epic will be removed if fixes aren't uploaded, and
> 	   cricket needs an NMU/sponsored upload, by the looks)

I uploaded epic several days ago, for frozen.  I'm a little bit
disappointed that no one responded to my messages regarding this,

It took the project leader to finally reply to it:

It's a bad sign when people spend more time trying to tell other
people what to do with the project than actually doing work.

David N. Welton, Responsabile Progetti Open Source, Linuxcare Italia spa
tel +39.049.8043411 fax +39.049.8043412 cel +39.348.2879508
davidw@linuxcare.com, http://www.linuxcare.com/
Linuxcare. Support for the revolution.