Re: Keysigning Party, et al...

> OK.... I plan to be in Kansas City on the 21st of June....
>
> I could come farther east for a key exchange. You have any ideas
> where to meet? Somewhere in between, if possible.... (Boonsville?)
>
> If this isn't possible, I _could_ come all the way to Columbia.
>
> Let me know....

I'm not really all that familiar with the area west of Columbia, I'm
afraid.  I wouldn't mind traveling to Kansas City tho, so we could
possibly meet there if you know of someplace suitable.

> BTW, I don't plan to carry a computer nor my secret key to any
> keysigning. I do plan to carry numerous 1.44mb floppies with my
> public key on them, to pass out to signators. I would ask the same
> in return. I'll sign what keys I get (from positively-identified
> persons) when I return home, and upload them immediately afterward.

That was my intention as well, but I've noticed that not everyone is
comfortable with that approach.  Suffice to say that I'm willing to go
with whichever method puts people at ease.

Cheers!