Re: Keysigning Party, et al...

OK.... I plan to be in Kansas City on the 21st of June....

I could come farther east for a key exchange. You have any ideas
where to meet? Somewhere in between, if possible.... (Boonsville?)

If this isn't possible, I _could_ come all the way to Columbia.

Let me know....

BTW, I don't plan to carry a computer nor my secret key to any
keysigning. I do plan to carry numerous 1.44mb floppies with my
public key on them, to pass out to signators. I would ask the same
in return. I'll sign what keys I get (from positively-identified
persons) when I return home, and upload them immediately afterward.

[ Sorry, but I'll not put my secret key into a machine I don't own,
[ for reasons that should be obvious, and I've no desire to leave a
[ machine in my vehicle while I am out doing my business....
[ Exchange on floppy will have to do. :^)

I also recieved a private reply for a possible key exchange in
Wichita, Kansas, set for 'some day soon'. If that pans out, I'll
post to this list the date I'll be in Wichita in case there's
anyone else in that area who is interested....