Re: Removing non-free - reality check.

Hello,

> I am no longer interested in participating in your flames, so I will
> leave analysis of your other points to people who are still taking you
> seriously.

(I know, myself I am not neccessarily the shining example for that):

Could we please try and return to the original discussion and try
to get on with that on a slightly more factual basis.

In this particular case I can only say that:

  a) I am sorry to have brought up the point of money at all.
     Note: I don't think that money is a REASON for change, but
     donation-wise a possible change could yield possible (minimal)
     results.

  b) You're both right in your views on "vandalism" - the
     dictionary does say 'property of others', but on more than
     one occasion in common language people referred to vandalism
     in the sense, described before (as in someone destroying
     some work of art in his possession).

So, PLEASE stop the discussion about what vandalising is (it can
mean both - once dictionary-wise, once in common speech) or whether
money should be a reason for split (it is NOT).

  Benedikt

BRAIN, n. An apparatus with which we think what we think.  That
  which distinguishes the man who is content to _be_ something from
  the man who wishes to _do_ something.  [...] In our civilization,
  and under our republican form of government, brain is so highly
  honored that it is rewarded by exemption from the cares of office.