Re: Dissatisfied w/Debian? Make something 'pure'.

According to Thomas Bushnell, BSG:
> Chip Salzenberg <chip@valinux.com> writes:
> > The DFSG is written, clear, and (intended to be) unambiguous.  It is
> > therefore superior to RMS's Daily Update as a project yardstick.
>
> Again, that's unfair.  He has not changed his definition [...]

Yes, he has.  That's not a criticism of him as a person, as I said,
because everyone learns and adjusts over time.  But if you look back
over his historical statements of what constitutes freedom, you'll
find new items added from time to time as RMS becomes aware of their
significance....  Patents, for example.
--
Chip Salzenberg              - a.k.a. -              <chip@valinux.com>