User Manager

Two years ago I and one of my friends made a Tcl/Tk user manager
interface. I have no time to continue in developing but if someone wants
to do it... There isn't license (hopefully GPL) or rigths so it can be
modified as someone wants (also Credits).
Known bugs:
-It use ./passwd and ./group files instead of /etc (we had no root
 rigths in the environment, and it was only a project for an exam in
 university).
-Root must use it on NIS server (no support for NIS).
-There is no possibility to include user in more groups.
In the package there is also a little description file of what it can do
(see that it has many facilities, directory browser that check permission
 etc.). I'm sorry all source comment are in Italian, but if someone intend
to do something can e-mail me for help and/or translations.

Thanx to Massimo dal Zotto (his projects was very interesting).

Beppe.