Transitioning to no non-free

One issue that has been brought up is a transition from our current
non-free to one that does not involve Debian distributing non-free
software.

My proposal places the discretion for this on the DPL or his
appointees (ftp master, release master, etc) as defined by the
Constitution.  I believe that something fairly painless can be worked
out.  Because really all that is needed is a modification to
sources.list on the user's machine.  On the Debian side, if we want to
continue letting people use our BTS, I guess there will be a bit of
hacking.

In any case, we've got at least until woody is out to worry about it.
Potato can continue like this.

By wording it this way, we will not require another General Resolution
to specifically implement the transition.

-- John