Re: New Debian Maintainers

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 02:29:12AM +0200, Davide G. M. Salvetti wrote:
> ***** JT => James Troup
>
> JT> [ One last time to debian-devel-announce.  Unfortunately, I didn't get
> JT> very much feedback as to which list I should post to and the
> JT> majority of it suggested the announces stay on here.  I don't
> JT> actually think these posts are important enough to merit being on
> JT> debian-devel-announce, so from next week on they will go to
> JT> debian-project.  If you don't like this, say so... ]
>
> Why don't you send these post to -private, like Joey did?

I though -private was for things which shouldn't be public? If it should
go to -private, except for it not being private, shouldn't it go to
-devel? (-project works, but it's yet another mailing list devoted to
core Debian stuff.)

--
David Starner - dstarner98@aasaa.ofe.org
http/ftp: x8b4e53cd.dhcp.okstate.edu