On Wed, Jun 07, 2000 at 01:25:53PM -0700, Jim Lynch wrote:
> And I see enough disagreement to suggest that someone -will- take over
> the responsibility for it if as and when non-free in debian is history.

But will that "someone" or "someone"s follow debian-policy with the packages?
Will they keep up to date with debian?  Or will we end up with the mess that
can be found on rpmfind.net ?

--
Ryan Murray, (rmurray@cyberhqz.com, rmurray@debian.org, rmurray@stormix.com)
Programmer, Stormix Technologies Inc., Debian Developer