Re: General Resolution: Removing non-free, Draft 2

>>"Branden" == Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:

 Branden> No one is saying that we should make non-free software hard
 Branden> to use.  Even if the GR was passed there is no reason to
 Branden> believe that, after a transitional period, it would be any
 Branden> harder to retrieve and install the same non-free software
 Branden> packages that currently exist.  Of course, some volunteer
 Branden> effort is going to be necessary to realize this state of
 Branden> affairs.  But that is true of almost everything Debian
 Branden> developers do.

	No reason to believe. Sponsors shall magically appear for
 hardware and bnadwidth to host non-free software. Soem one shall set
 up the BTS. run dinstall. create upload queues. And non of this
 shall, some how, impact the tiem spent on Debian propoer.

	Your threshold of belief is set very low.

	manoj
--
 "The picture's pretty bleak, gentlemen...  The world's climates are
 changing, the mammals are taking over, and we all have a brain about