Anton Ivanov <aivanov@eu.level3.net> writes:

> > What exactly is it that Debian users absolutely will not be able to do with
> > a Debian system if the General Resolution is passed?
>
> Write latex documents using WYSIWYG. In other words use lyx. Sorry but quite a
> lot of people still use latex instead of the lat^Hmest and greatest software

Hey, I've been known to use LyX.  LyX is not in non-free, however.  It
can continue.

> Use a few PCMCIA GUI frontends that happen to depend on bxforms.

WRONG WRONG WRONG.  You can still USE any of these things.  Any of
them.  And more.  Debian will just not redistribute them.  You can
write or use installers for contrib, or you can download them from
websites.

--
John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org>                       www.complete.org
Sr. Software Developer, Progeny Linux Systems, Inc.    www.progenylinux.com