Re: General Resolution: Removing non-free, Draft 2

Ian McKellar <yakk-debian-devel@yakk.net.au> writes:

> Free software and non-free software cannot be compared with respect to
> features, ease of use and functionality. All those are irrelevant. We

Thats wrong.

Software can be compared with respect to features, useability,
functionality and stability. I believe that the open development model
maximizes these demads in the best way. That is why I'm advocating
Free Software.

Freedom is not much worth if you can't move.

--
Peter