Re: Proposal: use BTS for wnpp

My apologies but I just did not follow any of that Ben.

Package: wnpp
Severity: wishlist

Please package this cool GFoo application!!  I use it all the time.

<later>

I upload pacakge GFoo, reassign the bug to my new package and close it.

In ther interim anyone can read the bts and see that GFoo has been requested, I
can move it from wishlist to normal when I agree to package it.  The BTS can be
queried for info after the bug was closed (hmm, version 0.1.alpha of GFoo was
the first upload).