Re: Kernel sound support

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 03:21:21PM -0700, Jim Lynch wrote:
> As suggested in the alsa documentation, we compile with sound (and nothing
> else) enabled in the kernel as a module. Then alsa should automagically
> start working for people alsa would work for if they had to recompile
> themselves.

What we are missing is an alsa-modules-2.2.15 package for the current
kernel. But I guess building that can't be too hard.

Masato, can you build such a package and upload it to potato?

Thanks

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member