Re: Some notes on RC bugs

Hi Adrian,

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 10:55:31PM +0200, Adrian Bunk wrote:
> Below are some things I found out when browsing the list of RC bugs on
> potato at http://master.debian.org/~wakkerma/bugs/other/all.html :
>
> NMU is already in the BTS, someone has to upload it:
> Package: anacron (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Sean E. Perry <shaleh@debian.org>
>   64599 anacron breaks tasksel
> (but read all the mail at the BTS before!)

In fact the NMU is in Incoming as well but went only to woody. I notified
Dark. I don't know if a reupload is needed or if he can just install it
by hand into potato.

> Package: lprng (debian/main).
> Maintainer: Craig Small <csmall@debian.org>
>   64614 Forwarding remove requests does not work
I made a patch for this as well. The resulting package is available from
http://www.debian.org/~torsten. Craig forwarded the report, we are
waiting for an answer from upstream if the patch looks okay.

Thanks

    Torsten

--
Torsten Landschoff           Bluehorn@IRC               <torsten@debian.org>
           Debian Developer and Quality Assurance Committee Member