Re: Packages pulled from potato, first sweep

Jim Lynch <jim@laney.edu> wrote:
>One more thing...
>
>Seems wxgtk2.1 will not build due to type mismatches in function calls.
>
>Could someone please verify this please? (the please was not redundant imo)

Yes. src/gtk/bitmap.cpp tries to call gdk_draw_bitmap() (as far as I can
tell, there is no such function); later, src/gtk/dcclient.cpp has type
mismatches. I didn't go any further. Could building this require an
older libgtk*-dev than the libgtk1.2-dev I'm using, and if so could
there be an appropriate Build-Depends: field, please?