Re: ITP: sn, amiwm, flashplayer

Today, Jorgen 'forcer' Schaefer <forcer@mindless.com> wrote:
> Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:
>> >  Package: sn
[package name too short, snntpd was suggested]

What about sn-nntpd? This should allow people "/"ing in dselect to
find it easily when searching for a news server, and it keeps the
original package name.

> I'd like to stick to sn because that's the "official" package
> name, and it doesn't clash with anything.

> Opinions of anyone else?

Actually, I'm very pleased by the fact that you now do want to become
a maintainer (-:

>         -- forcer

regards,
--
Andreas Stefan Fuchs                             in Real Life aka
asf@acm.org, asfuchs@gmx.at, asf@ycom.at         in NNTP and SMTP,