Re: ITP: sn, amiwm, flashplayer

Branden Robinson <branden@ecn.purdue.edu> writes:

> On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 04:27:30AM +0200, Jorgen 'forcer' Schaefer wrote:
> >  Package: sn
>
> Great, but can I please suggest a longer package name (and binary name if
> applicable)?  The two-character namespace is too crowded.

Hmm.  There's no binary named sn in the package, so the only
problem could be the package name.  I don't know any other
package by the name "sn" (neither in debian nor elsewhere), but I
could name it snntpd after NNTP server binary.

I'd like to stick to sn because that's the "official" package
name, and it doesn't clash with anything.

Opinions of anyone else?
        -- forcer

--
((email . "forcer@mindless.com")       (www . "http://forcix.cx/";)