Re: ITP: sn, amiwm, flashplayer

On Thu, May 25, 2000 at 04:27:30AM +0200, Jorgen 'forcer' Schaefer wrote:
> Hi there.
>
> I'm currently in the new new maintainer process, and intent to
> upload the following packages as soon as i'm able to:

Welcome, glad to have you (almost) aboard!

>  Package: sn
>
> The license is GPL.

Great, but can I please suggest a longer package name (and binary name if
applicable)?  The two-character namespace is too crowded.

>  Package: amiwm
>
> The license is close to the xv license, i'll talk to the author
> about changing it.

Please do.

Thanks for mentioning the licenses in your ITP; too many people forget
that.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |            You live and learn.
Debian GNU/Linux               |            Or you don't live long.